Monday 7 October 2013

Filling up my Shop for Christmas


 Good day friends.You must know by now .. if I disappear for a period of time it means that I'm designing something! By tradition, every year at this time, I present my Christmas creations for my shop,you can check out all the available stock here.

Here I am, therefore,  today to present my latest efforts .. the ones that have kept me busy at my desk with a pencil and a thousand sheets of paper to draw them.The new designs are quite different to the ones in the before years.I hope that I managed to fulfill my desire to come out with something fresh and different.I will be showing off my projects bit by bit so stay tuned.










This pretty pillow is the next project I made for this Christmas it is a perfect gift . Unique and hand sewn with a perfect finish and very sweet topped with a fabric rose. Made with love from Tilda cotton fabrics, stuffed with non-allergenic cotton fiber.
I wanted to create a lovely decoration for bedrooms or any place in your home. It also makes a nice gift or a stocking filler for Christmas. Hope you like it.



No comments :

Post a Comment