Saturday 12 October 2013

Christmas Workshop



I know that it seems we start preparing every year so early for the season. It might be excuse but this is the most exciting time for us crafters in the year. I guess I dare to say that in any other crafters name. Preparing gets really intense especially in the last days before Christmas it might be a bit hectic still I just love that atmosphere, anticipation, even if it is a race against the clock for weeks. Well, this is what is happening to me at the moment. I would like to make so many things for the shop and take care of all the  requests, and to have my Christmas shop always filled so you can choose what you like most. I try to get all my strength to fulfill everything but I am also a human and get tired . I  hate to admit but if I keep pushing when I am knackered I make mistakes and I hate making mistakes and mostly end up starting over again until I don't get it right, perfect. As all I make is from the heart and I love to imagine who will receive it and want to make it perfect for them. This is what makes me happy.
I am so extremely thankful  towards all of you who purchased some things from my little shop supporting me and allowing me to do what I love most, making things for you. I will be very busy in the next weeks certainly, but try to answer every email I get for orders.


I'd like to introduce you my Christmas workshop which is in full speed at the moment producing angels, Santas, Christmas mice, and many more. Hope they will find a new home. Come and have a look around!!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment