Sunday 24 March 2013

A Shamrock Bag





This bag is a project I have designed over the weekend. The inspiration was form the Sew Pretty Homestyle Tilda book. The bag presented there is somewhat more simple and different in some ways still it gave me a good starting point. I added a more space an even amount of frocks and some embroidery I came up with. The embroidery is Ireland themed with a shamrock. I used some unusual colors to fill it in though to have it matching to the colors I used. The fabric is vintage which I got from my favorite flee market in Budapest. This bag will not be available in the web shop as it was long gone even before it was ready. If you like this bag it is worth having a look in the shop later on as I will be uploading some similar designs very soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment