Friday 7 January 2011

Wishing you All the Best for the New Year!



The first two weeks are rushing by so fast of this year I hope the rest will be a bit more kind to us time-wise.I  like to thank you all for all your comments and support in 2010. This year has been one of the best years in my life. Especially our trip to America with my hubby. I will write about that in detail later on I promise.It was also a bit sad as I miss Ireland a lot since our move.My gran was down with a heart-attack at the end of the year and I was sick since we got back home.
A new year represents a completely new start - like a new piece of material ready to become something beautiful.I am looking forward to taking this new chance in the next twelve months to come and  I am sure that they  will be full of exciting things.
Let me wish you all the best for this year with and Irish blessing

    May you live a long life
    Full of gladness and health,
    With a pocket full of gold
    As the least of you wealth.
    May the dreams you hold dearest,
    Be those which come true,
    The kindness you spread,
    Keep returning to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment