Friday 21 January 2011

I ♥ to create

Just want to share what is going on with me lately.I am still looking for a job with no luck:O(((. The only thing that gives me the positivity to go on is my sewing.I ♥ to create anything small and sweet.I have so many things on my mind that I would want to make in the near future.I also thinking of opening my first shop on etsy but only if I feel that my work is precise enough.I would like to sell all kinds of things that I sewn, painted, embroidered, crafted.
I find inspiration in small things of my everyday life:
♥Being outside, especially waking some times just sitting and listening
♥Having a sweet smelling bath
♥Literature and fairy tales
♥Coloured glass
♥Little things, like beads, buttons
♥Smiles
♥World and Classical music
♥Going to my favourite libraries ( I love to read and discover all kinds of great resources for crafts)

I want to thank you all for all the support good wishes.I promise that to share all the news with you very soon until then here are two more photoes of my workstation where I create.


No comments :

Post a Comment