Tuesday 1 February 2011

Cupcake Toppers and Other Plans

I have been planning and experimenting with these toppers for some days now.After a lot of planning and drawing here are the  polymer prototypes of my animal babies.Hope to perfect them for when the girls♥ come over for tea. I want to use them with some fancy cupcakes.







Bunnies and bears ♥

Here are some of my other plans that I drew over the weekend. I normally drew anything that springs in mind and some of it I make out of polymer clay.They dont always work out fine for the first time but hardly ever give up on them.They are fine by the 2nd or 3rd try. I hope that I will still have some time to do these bits and pieces as finally I found a job!!!( I am so thrilled and horrified at the same time!) I know that will take up most of my time, but I know I will enjoy it too.Just want to be over the first day week!!!!I always find that the hardest especially when you are new... hope all will work out well.Please cross everything  for me!!!!









I read somewhere that it helps to visualize things you would like to have or achive so here I am with a highly sophisticated office person head (joke), looking clever and happy!!Hope this will help.♥


No comments :

Post a Comment