Saturday 4 December 2010

Card Making

I apologise for the lack of posts this week but I was not feeling well. I am much better now but this short break set me back a lot on my projects.This time of year there is always something to do and as Christmas approaches it gets busier every day.

At least the cards are done. We make our cards by hand every year with my brother.He is disabled and spends most of his time at home, but this gives him a lot to do.He is very artistic and does lovely cards.We have spent some fabulous afternoons getting busy and creative. Now I have to find some nice meaningful message for the cards and write all 40 of them. When I write my cards I always think of what people will think, feel when they read it. I can only hope that they will enjoy the words. I would love to send some of our cards to people I don't know. Once I saw this film where a small community sent christmas letters to anonymous soldiers in Afganistan. I found the idea really thoughtful especialy that they are so far from their family and home they can use all the support. Anyway if anyone has some suggestion on the topic, just drop me a comment.

Hope that it was a good week for you all. Here are some pictures of our card making.Not many days to go now so enjoy the time left till christmas.Hopefully we will be super-dooper busy in the weekend.











No comments :

Post a Comment